A natural way to clean, deodorise & freshen your toilet!
3 scents available
- 500ml reusable glass jar containing 10 toilet fizzies
- 1 litre reusable glass jar containing 20 toilet fizzies
- Refill only of 10 or 20 toilet fizzies
Lemongrass & Lime:
A classic combination of lemongrass and lime essential oils. A crisp, fresh, lemony aroma topped with a twist of lime.
Lemongrass - antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial
Lime - antibacterial, antifungal
Lime, Eucalyptus, Rosemary and Lavender essential oils blended to produce a super fresh ocean inspired scent, like walking by the sea.
Lime - antibacterial & anti-fungal
Eucalyptus - antibacterial
Rosemary -antibacterial & antiseptic
Blends of citrus fruits with fabulous antibacterial qualities, Orange, Grapefruit, Bergamot & Lemon Essential Oils.
Grapefruit - antibacterial and antimicrobial
Bergamot - antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral
Lemon - antibacterial, antiviral
How to use
Drop one Toilet Fizzie in your toilet every night or whenever it needs a freshen up.
Once the Toilet Fizzie hits the water it begins to fizz, let it fizz for a few minutes.
If desired you can use your toilet brush to work around your toilet bowl.
Toilet Fizzies are also great for giving the drains on your sink, bath or shower a freshen up.
Ingredients and storage
Lemongrass & Lime: bicarbonate of soda, citric acid, aqua, aurantifolia (lime essential oil), cymbopogon flexuosus oil (lemongrass essential oil), citral, geraniol, linalool, limonene.
Ocean Fresh: bicarbonate of soda, citric acid, aqua, lime essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, rosemary essential oil, lavender essentail oil, citral, geraniol, linalool, limonene.
Citrus Grove: bicarbonate of soda, citric acid, aqua, lemon essential oil, grapefruit essential oil, bergamot essential oil, orange essential oil, citral, geraniol, linalool, lemonene.
Store in an airtight container or glassine bags to retain scent.
- Do not mix with other toilet cleaners.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Can cause serious eye irritation - wash hands thoroughly after handling. If in eyes: rinse cautiously in water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do, continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: seek medical attention.